1. If the course is not what I am looking for, am I able to book a workshop or seminar specific to our needs?
We would be happy to discuss your needs with you. Workshops are available in 2-4 hours sessions, and we offer lunch and learns, as well. Please call 613-539-2945 or email email@example.com and we can discuss.
2. Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
Yes, participants must be at least 15 years of age for MHFA Youth, and 18 years of age for MHFA Basic. Students must present current student ID to qualify for the student rate.
3. What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Free parking may be available at some training sessions. Public transit may also available.
4. What can I bring into the event?
We will provide all materials, pens, as well as light refreshments. You may wish to bring a lunch and highlighter.
5. How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or as directed in the course description. We will answer any questions you may have.
5. What's the refund policy?
The cost for MHFA is generally $200.00 ($150.00 for full time students.) unless stated otherwise due to special rates or sponsorship. Full refunds can be made any point up to 7 days before the event. Within 7 days, there will be a non-refundable catering and administration fee of 50%.
6. Can the course be delivered to a private group?
Absolutely. For groups with a minimum of 12 participants or more (up to 25), group rates are available. Please contact email@example.com to begin planning your private session.
Any other questions, please let us know. We would be happy to help.
Photo Credits: CBF Portal Files; Mental Health Commission of Canada